Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What would you love a Christian book to be like? Question for those who like to read Christian books.?

This is a multi - question question.

Part 1) What draws you to read a book(details please)

Part 2) What would you like to learn from a Christian book?

Part 3) Do you have any certain questions about the bible?

Part 4) Do you have any favorite bible verses ?

Part 5) Does a author's name matter to you? Or do you just go by the front and back cover to determine if a book will be interesting?

Part 6)What would make a Christian book cool and different in your opinion?

Part 7) When you buy books, where do you purchase them from?

Part 8) How much are you willing to pay for a really good book?

Part 9) How much more would you pay, than regular price,for a autographed copy of a book?

Part 10) Is there any certain topic you'd like to hear more about?(Fasting,the gifts,or something?)



Any more detail's /suggestions are appreciated. Those of you who don't know me, I am putting together the final pages of my very first draft of a book. I really want to make sure I've met the reader's needs. Also, if there is anything else suggested(topic wise etc) and God leads me to, I'll gladly add to the book before I send this manuscript in for publishing.Feel free to add/fan me to keep updated on my journey putting this book together. You also may have a chance to get a book at a discount or a autographed book..Details later..God bless!What would you love a Christian book to be like? Question for those who like to read Christian books.?
Part 1: Must be interesting

Part 2: The truth

Part 3: No

Part 4: I like all of them

Part 5: No

Part 6: I would like to have a book that is written in simpler terms

Part 7: Discount book stores

Part 8: $30

Part 9: I wouldn't pay more for an autographed book

Part 10: I would like to hear more about how God created the earth and learn more about how and why He does the things he does.



Good luck on your book, I wish you all the best and I hope my info helped a bit.What would you love a Christian book to be like? Question for those who like to read Christian books.?
1) Gratuitous amounts of graphic sexual images

2-10) Who cares, as long as you've got #1 I'll buy it.What would you love a Christian book to be like? Question for those who like to read Christian books.?
Glastoblanken shubocosten krawkraw krawkraw, hahahah hehehe lolol wazzzoooooooooo
1- Not being about lies, or stupid things (e.g., Justin Bieber, religion).

2- Why do Christians keep lying to people.

3- Yes, why would they do that?!

4- No.

5- It matters, that's why the bible is not a good book.

6- Maybe if it was a sci-fi comic book of a robot Jesus killing Jew aliens.

7- The book store

8- Over $9000

9- Nothing, autograph is free.

10- Details about Sodom and Gomorrah

No comments:

Post a Comment