Saturday, February 18, 2012

Reasking, with more information.....Christian Book Genre?

I am working on a book, I don't know what to label it as though. I orignally assumed Christian Romance: Fiction.



It tells the story of mine and my wife's life together and seperatly. Of how we met, fell and love, and how we grew in Christ.

It revolves alot around our long distance relationship while I was in the Army, and how God kept us strong through it.

It also has alot of text about our seperate lives between our first meeting, and then second before I went into the army, and we got married.



It's based off of us, but also adding alot of fiction in it, to keep the story flowing.



I hope this helps, what do you think of a Genre for it?Reasking, with more information.....Christian Book Genre?
Inspirational Fiction

Christian Fiction

Christian Romance

Is it actually a biography, or have you made it fiction based on your actual experiences?

If it's really about you two, then maybe just Inspirational; Testimony; something like that.

%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;Reasking, with more information.....Christian Book Genre?
If you have to and friction to it don't call it the spice of life if you have to make it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment