Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is there a subject for a Christian book you would like to see?

What would you like to read about? Commentary, biography, historical...?Is there a subject for a Christian book you would like to see?
I've always been interested in learning more about the Pre-Christian era. The years immediately after Christs death
Christianity and contemporary art. The two have been adversarial for quite some time, now.Is there a subject for a Christian book you would like to see?
I wanted to learn about how the atrocities and genocides of the old testament contribute to god's wonderful plan.
24/7 worship and prayerIs there a subject for a Christian book you would like to see?
No, A How To book. How to unbrainwash educated atheist
I just read a book on the need to return to prophetic preaching, but I thought it was quite shallow. I would like to read something on this subject that is a bit more in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment