Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Favorite Christian book?

I want to read something that explains the christian point of view. I mean like creation, and othersFavorite Christian book?
The case for christ

The case for creation

The case for faith.

Super books. explain everything.
Try Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. (Although it's not the easiest read, I hear it's really good. I need to read it sometime.) The Screwtape Letters, also by Lewis, is also really good.Favorite Christian book?
Mere Christianity focuses on what Christians believe and the major virtues. I've read it twice and I really enjoy it.



Books about Creation spend a lot of time debunking evolution, but if that's what you're looking for, try Darwin's Black Box, The Collapse of Evolution, and anything pretty much by Henry Morris.
The Case for Christ-Lee StrobelFavorite Christian book?
Screwtape Letters= PURE WIN



They're funny, engaging...I read them twice, once when I was little and then last summer, and each time, I get more out of it.



It's amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment