Saturday, February 18, 2012

Looking for a christian book series...?

I was thinking randomly about this book series I used to read, and was wondering if anyone could help me find it.

All I remember is that I bought the books at a Family Christian store, it was about a girl who had red curly hair, and she gets teased a lot by this guy about her hair...I feel like his name started with a D.

I also remember certain parts of the books...like in one of them she takes this health class, and I think the guy is in the class too...and in another part he sprays her in the face at a drinking fountain.

At one point this guy also touched her hair and complained that his hand was burned...

Sorry I know this isn't much information but it's really bugging me now.Looking for a christian book series...?
The Lily Series

The hand burning phase was in the 1rst book "Here's Lily!"



http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/B鈥?/a>Looking for a christian book series...?
i dont know about that, but if you want Christian, read The LeftBehind!

they have kid, and adult versions!Looking for a christian book series...?
All I can think of is Anne of Green Gables, because her hair was red and Gilbert always made fun of her for it. I've only watched the movies, haven't read the books.
i dunno what that series is called but if yyu were looking for a series to read apparently the chronicles of narnia are really religious according to my friend( thought i'd tell yyu in case yyu wanted to read them :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment