Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I used to have a great Christian book on grace that had a big "G" on the front of it. That's all I remember?!

I can't remember either the full title (except that it had the word 'grace' in it) or the author. All I remember is that it was really good and that I would buy a copy and then give it away and buy another. What I remember most is that the cover had a big "G" on it and that it was light brown or tan. I think the same author might have had other books, too, and that those books were about certain Christian subjects where the first letter of the subject was on the cover, too. I'm not sure on that, though. I know that doesn't give much (because it certainly hasn't been enough information when I try to search for it).



Thanks in advance!I used to have a great Christian book on grace that had a big "G" on the front of it. That's all I remember?!
Seems like the book detailing grace is important to you and you can check out the bible book store and they will run a reference for you and they may find it for you. Good luck.I used to have a great Christian book on grace that had a big "G" on the front of it. That's all I remember?!
"In the Grip of Grace" by Max Lucado?

"What's so amazing about Grace" by Philip Yancey? But neither have a big G on the cover.. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment