Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Best Christian Book You've Ever Read?

What is your favorite christian book you've ever read? and why?Best Christian Book You've Ever Read?
Its not technically a Christian book but it is awesome - The Big Fisherman. Check it out!
Rome Sweet Home by Scott Hahn. it explains Catholicism very well.Best Christian Book You've Ever Read?
Great question! I would have to say aside from the Bible, it has to be No Compromise about Keith Green. He had an amazing testimony and truly lived for the Lord, a great read and very convicting
The Signature Of God by Grant R. Jeffrey. It just is so faith affirming. As a Christian God is of course real to us all the time but when you read this book it's almost as if you can reach out and touch Him. God bless!!Best Christian Book You've Ever Read?
Bill and Ben the flowerpot men.

Because I like little weed.
the Bible (for Catholics)...
B-I-B-L-E It showed me that I was a sinner like eveyone else and the Bible led me to Jesus.
I apologise for this sounding cliche but...



Purpose Driven Life



This book really kept me focused on my walk with God. It helped to strengthen my faith. And although a lot of it was "duh" material, it really helped to remember what I need to remember.
The Christ Commission by Og Mandino.....



For those who have lost faith, it helps to re-ignite the flame that seems to have went out.

Although I choose to follow a different path today, the experience and the passion of the the author and the book itself has always remained with me.



Blessings To You and Yours

)o(

Trinity
the Left Behind series!! they are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment