Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Reccomend me a book(christian)?

I am a 15 y/o female Christian. I have a $20.00 gift card to a Christian book store. I know it depends on my taste in books, but would you please reccomend a Christian book that you think I would like.

An example would be : How To Be A Young Woman After God's Own Heart, Elizabeth George.



Thanks all

EdenReccomend me a book(christian)?
Beth Moore has numerous books and study guides that would be appropriate. You should have no difficulty locating her titles.



Also, Charles Stanley is another excellent author to check titles that interest you.



Ironically, the title and author you used as your example is a good study.
Get yourself a copy of the Bible.Reccomend me a book(christian)?
well, i don't know. my mom likes books by francine rivers.

here's a link.



http://www.francinerivers.com/



EDIT: okay, for some reason the link is not making a link. whatever, it is a pretty straightforward address. :p
Blue Like JazzReccomend me a book(christian)?
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Try some books by Ted Dekker. I'm a fan of "When Heaven Weeps", which is one installment of The Martyr's Song trilogy.
Beverly Lewis has several series about the Amish that are interesting. The only one that I've read are the "Abram's Daughters" books. Give them a try.
Have you read anything from the Love Inspired line? They are all Christian stories, %26amp; there are tons of authors. Try this website http://www.loveinspiredauthors.com
The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain

The Robe by Lloyd Douglas

Bruchko by Bruce Olson

If I Perish by Esther Ahn Kim

Land of the Morning by Jean McAnlis McMurdie

The Story of the Trapp Family Singers by Maria A. Trapp

The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

The Great Divorce by C. S. Lewis

Heart Strangely Warmed by Louise Vernon

A Sparrow Alone by Alicia Peterson

The Accidental Voyage by Douglas Bond

Mr. Pipes and Psalms and Hymns of the Reformation by Douglas Bond

any biography of Joan of Arc which you can find

Ink on His Fingers by Louise Vernon

King's Arrow by Douglas Bond

Duncan's War by Douglas Bond

My Escape from Auto de Fe by W. M. Timms



also check the site I've listed for Christian fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment