Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christians, I'm looking for an interesting Christian book besides the bible.?

Maybe a biography, or near death experience or great testimony? Any suggestions?Christians, I'm looking for an interesting Christian book besides the bible.?
"Just like JESUS" by Max Lucado that book is amazing it has many true short stories it's a great book you should read it. It opened my eyes to how much GOD can love.



GOD bless
Come Be My Follower---it is a book on Jesus' qualifications as ruler, his personality, how he imitates his Father, etc. I love it. It is free also. I have others as well.



Debbie debbiepittman@yahoo.comChristians, I'm looking for an interesting Christian book besides the bible.?
i went to a Christian college and a book we had to read was "Blue Like Jazz." I don't remember if it was overtly Christian, but it was really really good.
http://www.christianbook.com/?kw=www.chr鈥?/a>Christians, I'm looking for an interesting Christian book besides the bible.?
The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief. Francis Collins

Paradise Regained and Paradise Lost by John Milton
"The Hiding Place"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hiding_鈥?/a>
The Ladder of Divine Ascent by St. John Climacus.

No comments:

Post a Comment