Saturday, February 18, 2012

Title of a Christian book written by a former atheist scientist who uses science to give evidence for Christ?

I once heard about this book written by a scientist who was an atheist. He set out to prove Christianity false, but the more evidence he tried to find the more he found that Christianity had to be true. As a result, he becomes a Christian and writes this book telling about his work. I seem to recall the title having the word "Sherlock" in it, but I could be wrong.



Thanks, in advance, for any help you can offer me.Title of a Christian book written by a former atheist scientist who uses science to give evidence for Christ?
I wish I could remember the name, but there is a book written by two physicists who trace the hand of God right back to the millionths of a sec after the big bang. Its very interesting how they use science to show design beginning in those first few milliseconds.

The science of the universe and the big bang was very interesting in itself.
Which one? There are lots of Scientists that are beginning to receive Jesus as their Lord because Science supports the Bible.Title of a Christian book written by a former atheist scientist who uses science to give evidence for Christ?
Could you be talking about The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel? He's not a scientist. I think he's a journalist or something close to that, but that sounds like the story.
I don't know what it's called but look in the fiction section.Title of a Christian book written by a former atheist scientist who uses science to give evidence for Christ?
It does sound very familiar, I don't remember his name, but he is either delusional or a sociopath.



He couldn't have been much of a scientist if he became a christian. The bible is clearly a pack of lies, fiction and mythology... anyone who can't see that does not have the intellect to become a credible scientist.



Belief in the Bible and the search for the truth are two incompatible belief systems. The Bible is proof enough Christianity is a lie.
I think I know exactly what book you're talking about but I forgot the name of it. Let me see if I can try to look it up



I think the book you're thinking of is The Language of God by Francis S. Collins
Try Lee Strobel, like that guy said. He's the first name that comes to mind. He does have a book on science. It's called "The Case for a Creator" and I think it rules.
I'm not sure, sorry.
Possibly "The Case for Christ" - by Lee Strobel. I don't believe he was a scientist, but he did a lot a research and study, and the more he studied the more He found the truth of Christ. He was an atheist when he started his research. Also C.S. Lewis was an atheist that found Jesus to be true.
Don't think this is exactly the one, but if you can't find it, try "More Than a Carpenter" by Josh McDowell. It should work for you!



Have a great night!
That's why Science and God Never Ever Contradict Each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment