Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is the book 'The Shack' mainly intended towards Christian readers?

Is the book 'The Shack' mainly intended towards Christian readers? Will people of other faiths have the same feelings for the book?

i've read alot good about the book and i want to read it, however i'm not a Christian.....i have nothing against it at all..........but this book wouldn't have the same effect on me i guess. what do you guys think?Is the book 'The Shack' mainly intended towards Christian readers?
I haven't read it ! - I'm not a Christian either - but - from all the people that have read the book - most of them have told me that - It IS intended for Christians ! I don't think it would have the same effect us if we read it !



Sorry - Hope this helps at all !Is the book 'The Shack' mainly intended towards Christian readers?
It doesn't necessarily mean that it's not worth reading though.

No comments:

Post a Comment